Captain Trump and the Titanic

This is a meme that found its way to me on Facebook with some clever additions made in the comments.

Imagine if Donald Trump was captain of the Titanic:
  • The iceberg is a hoax.
  • We won't hit the iceberg.
  • I knew it was an iceberg before anyone else knew.
  • We barely touched the iceberg.
  • Nobody could have seen the iceberg.
  • These deaths mean my plan worked.
  • I'm the best captain ever.
  • I take no responsibility.
  • We can't allow the iceberg to stop our ship.
  • No one knows more about icebergs than me.
  • I'm a business man. They don't need all those lifeboats hanging around.
  • The crew was selling lifeboats out the back cargo door.
  • The crew is spreading fake news about the iceberg.
  • Life vests were recommended, but I won't wear one.
  • Some of you will have to drown.
  • Obama put the iceberg there.
  • It came out of nowhere.
  • I always knew about the iceberg but I was distracted by the mutiny.
  • But her emails!
After the mutiny trial, it was determined that Trump was paid by the leader of a competitor to deliberately sink the Titanic.

John L. Ferri
jlferri@epix.net

Comments